Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Glady

Happy Birthday Glady! Missing you much dude!


I decided to take this time to write a little something about Glady!


Gladwin Lawrence (Glady, Father, Rocket Shorts Glady)



Well, to be honest, I didn't like Glady at first! (It's a bad attitude I have, not easily warming up to people). Our friendship has taken time to mature and has grown very strong! Perhaps it was when we had to work on Business Math together! Through time, we've become stronger, advising each other on various issues!

What I like about Glady is his straightforwardness! Glady's one of those people who openly criticized me and was ready to talk out issues whenever we needed to! He's also done a good job in advising me about my dad and forgiveness (Issues, to which have I hardened my heart, hehehe)

I admire Glady's sense of responsibility! Loyola's prayer group was made quite active by Glady! He also stands firmly by the decisions we make,  and works hard to reach his goals and the choir's goal! I do appreciate all room visits!

We call him Father Glady, because one of the issues that has always been on Glady's mind is whether or not to be a priest! Perhaps he has a calling or perhaps just too many people have told him that he looks priestly. As they say, Vox Populi, Vox Dei (The Voice of People is the voice of God)! But as many important decisions in our lives, I hope he takes time to think things through before he decides on any particular way of life!

As for the name Rocket Shorts, well, that's for another day! ; ) : P

All the best buddy, hope you're work's going well!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!

More photos of Glady will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment