Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Photos: Immaculata And Terence

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting Immaculata and Terence

As they say, desperate occasions call for desperate measures! I took photos of the printed photos using my camera! Since the scanner in my office wasn't working! Beware (Photos may have suffered quality loss)

Otherwise, this is Imma, the girl who's making me very happy every day!

Love you baby (I know, I know I should've waited for the next batch of photos we were going to take, but my patience was just running away honey)!

p.s. These Photos were used by permission (from Imma) that they should not make it to facebook! :) May we all respect that :)


Immaculata and Terence (This is our favorite pic)

Terence and Imma, standing!

Imma and Terence, seating!

6 comments:

  1. Haha.

    Uber cuteness / niceness man.

    Nice to see that smile again.

    My hi to her :D

    Hope you have told her about me -____-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww...Dude you are sooooo much in love :)
    BTW Imma is lovely...jst d way u described her to b...
    Very happy 4 u... :)
    Can't seem to b able to close dis page...I keep comin back to it...he he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Nice man.. You guys look like an awesome couple indeed! Damn cute... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and that's called CUTE!!!!! TERY... i see tat sweet innocence... super-beauty... BIG TIME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete