Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Home

Home: "Temperature is 30 or less! Extremely breezy! Very cool in the mornings and evenings"


Well, I'm home! Currently just sitting lazily, blogging, chatting, downloading! may join my uncle at his office starting on monday! You'd be glad to know all my clothes were clean n dry, and I was one of the first to check in at the airport!

My trip back home was long, but short. Got the window seat :)!




I don't feel I spent so much time longing to reach! It wasn't long b4 i reached Doha, and the one hour of transit there was only enough for a security check and a check in to the flight to Dar! I arrived in Dar at 1.20 pm And as I reached Dar, I started to see those familiar places from the flight!

My welcome home committee was one of the best! I had my entire team of cousins (except for the youngest one)! My mum, grandparents were there also. So were the baby sitters for the entire team of cousins. Didn't have time to take photos at the airport, but this is the team! Some had just come from school!

Mum's behind me!
From left: Mark,Deborah,JB, Emmanuel,and David(in red), John's not in this pic

Grandpa, John and Deborah!

Bibi (grandma), Mark, John, Deborah and JB(he who's staring at the cam)

Aunt Helen, she who makes cakes!


David still thinks I'm a stranger, so bro's cake a no-no

Grandma Doris, my grandma's sis!


Mum, right and another grandma Norah!

1 comment:

  1. The "Welcome Home" committee has done a sweeet job!! The cake looks beautiful and i think that pic said it all!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete