Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Countdown Continues: And then there was one more day!

My ticket says: "It shall take me 5.40 hours to fly from Doha to Dar es Salaam International Airport"

Vow: "Realising I cannot chase the plane up the runway, I vow to be early to the airport and not miss my flight!"

There's a lot to write!

Well, my apologies for my long silence. I've been running around Chennai, trying to make sure I finish my work! I've also been trying to meet you all before I leave! It's not been easy! What has happened at the end all the days is that I'm usually extremely tired and sleep almost immediately!

This entry shall move away from tradition a bit! I'll let u know what I've been up to in the last couple of days:

My Ariyallur trip:
Last weekend I went to visit Prakash in Ariyallur! We had a nice time! Met his friends and was given a tour around! I also saw a recently released Tamil Movie Raavanan! The movie was sexy! Praki n I went to visit the The Big (or is it large) Tanjore temple! It was surely a beautiful treat! (Part of the reason I've had a lot more running around to do, ;) ). Won't explain everything here, I'll let the photos speak!:









My College Friends bid me farewell:
Well, t was quite sweet! These guys actually set aside time and called me at one of my friends house (Extremely sexy place). We had fun, catching up with classmates, eating, watching movies, and singing along with Natalie. Thank you guys, that was great! Again, some photos!





The Conspirito bid me farewell:
Well, there wasn't really practice scheduled for that day, but i thought it'd be nice if i meet the group one more time! Well, it was quite a nice meeting... lots of mixed emotions! Lots of talk about how the group came about, what it's been through, the current face-lift, my possible return to India, etc! They gave me a nice gift too! See a photo of me tryin it out! We finally ended with a Swahili song i partly taught them. Oh,yeah, that was after Francis' Mother prayed for me! Felt really special!


The Choir Bids me farewell!
Well, twas after college hours on Monday that I met these guys... Led by Jenny (patience, your post is coming). We met at NRC! Unfortunately, because i didn't carry my camera with me, I won't have any pics of them here. However, i did have a nice time spending my last few hours in India, with a group i've spent most of my time with. Plus, what can beat Jenny's smile sitting right opposite to me... lol! My apologies to all though, i was quite tensed! May not have been the best company!

2 comments:

  1. you mean "BID" you farewell .. LOL xD

    Anyhu .. its sad that you had to leave >.<

    Hope you return . Have a nice time back home :D Glad you enjoyed and tore (past tense - Tire) yourself out the last couple of days xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the gift you've received from Conspirito!!! LOL.... And heard your class frens arranged for a gathering in the airport... sweet of them too!!! Hope you had good BYE-Bye sessions!! :-) and yeah.. i dint fail to notice a sentence!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete