Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Job Interview

Imma asked me to help her as she was trying to apply for a job. Now, as you all know, the nature of work I'm doing, never required me to have an interview. So I had to apply for a job in order to get the experience that would help Imma too... 

On the 2nd of Feb, I sent my applications to the Managing Director of Every Thing Dar... Check out (www.everythingdar.com). They had announced a job on their website, for and Assistant Webmaster, to do some stuff for everythingdar.com. The Managing Director, being highly impressed with my cover letter, emailed me the same day inviting me for an interview... The deadline for application was on the 4th of Feb, and I was shortlisted before the deadline :)... Gotta say, I'm proud!

So, upon further communication with The MD, the interview was scheduled for Wednesday, 9th of Feb! Do I plan to take the job? It all depends on the terms of course... I got a feeling it's not gonna be the kind of job that will require me to sit in the office for the entire day... Giving me time to go ahead with BIDC!

Hope it goes well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment