Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Countdown Continues: Admit One - Conquered

My ticket says: "It'll take me 4.25 hours to reach Doha"

Today I had another long day! Went to Chengalpettu! Nice time! I shall share with you something I've been involved with for quite some time! Admit One!


Admit One is a project. It's a step towards computerizing Loyola College's Admission's Process. Admit One is an application, a Web Application, running on PHP and MySQL. This project is what has kept me busy throughout May and June! We have recently finished it (conquered it), and we're preparing reports so that the project can be easily managed later! Admit One was /will be used mainly by the college officials and the HODs of the various departments!

My Social Interaction has been interesting too. For the first time I've had to break a lot of hearts! I've disappointed a lot of my friends by pulling no shows etc. I was simply too busy! It was also sad because most of them had gone home for holidays, so I had no one to talk to either! :( I became a bit inhuman I think! But I've also made new friends, in the likes of Jude (great guy), Banu (great lady) strengthened old ones, especially in the likes of Shrayas and Vivek (the lazy one).

It has been a long day, and I'm very sleepy today, so I shall stop here today! Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment