Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES - IT MAY ACTUALLY BE SHORTER :| (BE STILL MY SOUL)

Ungerudi mapema, ili mama aweze kurecover mapema - You should come back early, so that mum recovers fast! That's the last message I got from my aunt just before I slept last night! I guess it's time I contact the Airlines people! Do pray for her! I'll keep you posted what happens! Still haven't heard about her test results! Hopefully nothing serious! :)

BE STILL MY SOUL


lyrics

Today, I'll share with you two other lessons I've learnt! But before that, more about my friends to tell!

As soon as college started, I met a couple of people! These guys would also form the group of people I call my best friends! On my first day of college, I remember meeting the following people, Alfred Jerome, Siva Kumar and Shreth. Although Alfred went on to become one of my closest friends (This guy really understands me), Siva Kumar became rather an acquaintance. Alfred and Siva Kumar were among the guys who walked with me during the Orientation walk around the college!

Alfred Jerome is an INNOCENT LOOKING young man! Note that I stressed on Innocent Looking! With the little experience I have in my short life, I know that this guy isn't bloody innocent. But that Innocent look has got him out of a lot of trouble! LOL! Alfred is bright, creative and he has ways of thinking up situations that I would never have thought of. That I surely appreciate and admire! He's one of the few people who actually gave me trouble in class, one of the few people who competed with me and the other friend (Yet to be mentioned)! The thing with Alfy is that he's always understood me, from the first day! He'd get my jokes, sarcasm and hidden meanings! He has a good heart and he's extremely determined. He can achieve whatever he decides to put his mind into. And guess where he's going to work... GOOGLE! He's leaving tomorrow! All the best dude! I'll miss you! God bless you!

Siva Kumar was rather an acquaintance as mentioned, but he's a funny, annoying guy! He has a way of getting on my nerves, which I slowly learnt to ignore, and I mastered beautifully. He's working for Nokia now, all the best dude!

Mehul Chongtham Shreth! Shreth is a Manipuri friend of mine! Shreth was in the same class with Sam and John, while I was in another class with Alfred and some other friends to be mentioned later! Shreth is funny, humble and cool! Shreth is always there when you need him (like all friends are)! I wish him all the best as he pursues his career!

While me and Alfred sat on the front bench, a couple of benches behind, another friendship was being formed! How this friendship affected my life... Well, that's another story!

Breaking News: Spoke to mum, she's ok! :)

Now back to the lessons!

The first lesson: Now, I'm a lazy guy! And this has taught me one thing! NEVER LEAVE YOUR CLOTHES ON THE LINE LONGER THAN NECESSARY! Lol! :)! Well, there's a lot that can happen! It may rain, some other person might move them and drop them, or crows can do what they do best, aim and pupu on the clothes :)! So take em off as soon as they're dry!

The second lesson: I've given it the acronym AMAID, that is Always Make An Informed Decision! To most of you, this might actually sound weird, perhaps you've always made informed decisions! My decisions, I believe, have been led by emotions and maybe my nature to never be informed. I thank my mother, for always letting me make my decisions, freely and independent, for never pressuring me, and for respecting, always my choices! As I've graduated, my life has to take a course, a course that I'll have to decide upon pretty soon! I'm getting informed now!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment